A few resources and links on the whole subject of guidance:
- Jensen & Payne, Guidance and the Voice of God: God still speaks loud and clear, are you listening? Chapter 1 PDF
- Kevin DeYoung, Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God’s Will
- Michael Bennett, Do you feel called by God? Rethinking the call to ministry – review by Ben Pfahlert
- Don Carson on God’s guidance in his own life – part of a Q&A session at Clarus 2008 – listen especially from 4:30
- Harrison Mungai’s session from MTC on Gospel and Guidance
- More emphasis on The Call or less?
- Christopher Ash, How do I know if Preaching is for Me?
- Matt Perman and Peter Druker on Being guided by your values